21 April 2011

JING CHENG RESTAURANT, PENAMPANG ***Non-Halal**

This is my favourite restaurant to go if I want cooked meal..in fact its the only place I go to eat lol.  For those thats familiar with the surrounding, its behind the Servay Hypermarket..the same area as the New Wong Kwok Restaurant.





The foods are amazingly good, and as someone who dine out a lot, I've tasted a lot of restaurant food, and this place's dish rivalled the most expensive place..but with more than half the price!


Tonight, I ordered two dish

Pork with yam.   This is the first time I ordered this dish, simply because I usually can't consume too much of the fat and being that its usually quite expensive.  But I was surprised, the fat just seems to fall off from the slightest touch, and doesn't taste that fatty at all!  It was delicious (but of course)   Everything were well seasoned (as expected lol)



The second dish
Sweet and Sour Fish I dont know what they mixed in the flour, but its one of the best if not the best fish slices around!  Very crispy and fish were fresh, and the sauce was perfectly seasoned. 





Both  cost about 12 -15 per dish

another favourite, pork ribs


and Sabah vege




a very satisfying meal :D

No comments:

Post a Comment