29 April 2011

NEW WONG KWOK RESTAURANT (DIMSUM) **non-halal*

I don't know how long the dim sum business have been in operation, but the New Wong Kwok Restaurant has been there for a while, and in term of being in dim sum business, I think this one is fairly new compared to the ones around KK.






Look at the size of that prawn!


 All the dimsum are very delicious.  There was lots of choices, and many of them seems to be the house special recipes

These are good,  although at times its often salty, its still my favorite.






More choices






Snacks!



And this my favorite, its easily one of the best I've tasted. The yam filling is just so smooth.


 






 Glimpse of the surroundings



and the bill
This restaurant is my favorite to go everytime I crave for  Dimsum, eventhough it could be more expensive, but its fresh, delicious and its worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment